Woodbury is one of the largest cities in Minnesota, with over 60,000 residents, and it also has three lakes and is home to many top corporations. If you find yourself spending 24 hours in this city for business or pleasure, here are some ideas on how to spend your time!
1. Start your day with a piping hot cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich from Caribou Coffee.
2. Spend the morning exploring small businesses in the city's charming downtown area. Not many big chains here, so you'll find unique boutiques, antique stores, and much more!
3. Work up an appetite by shopping at one of the local malls or large retail stores. Woodbury offers plenty of shopping options like Southbridge Crossing, Wacouta Commons, and Crossroads Shopping Center.
4. Satisfy your appetite at one of the city's delectable eateries! Whether you're in the mood for fine dining or casual pub fare, this city has something to suit every craving. Some of Woodbury's top restaurants include Tilia, The Grand Café, and Blue Line Coffee.
5. Head to the cities of St. Paul or Minneapolis if you're looking for more bars and nightlife! If that's not your thing, head back into town for an afternoon with friends at one of the many parks in the area like Southview Park, Lighthouse Park, or just lounge by one of Woodbury's lakes.
6. Round out your day with a bit of culture! The city has several theatre options like Theatre Unbound Productions, Shopkins Puppet Troupe, and Goldstein Auditorium at the College of St. Benedict.
7. End your night with dinner and a movie at the Cinemark Woodbury. This theater is in a great location between downtown and Southbridge Crossing mall so that you can watch a flick before or after dinner!
9. If you love shopping, save money with great deals in Woodbury's many outlet malls like The Outlet Shoppes at Elmo, Northwest Premium Outlets (St. Cloud), or Grand Market Center (Cokato).
10. Don't forget to fill up your tank! Woodbury is home to some of the cheapest gas in Minnesota. Check out GasBuddy for the best deals on gas near you!
If you're in Woodbury for business or pleasure, here are some suggestions for how to spend your time! These ideas are meant to help you get the most out of a day spent exploring this lovely city. Note that these are simply suggestions; there is no such thing as the "correct" way to see any place. Have a fantastic time discovering everything Woodbury has to offer!